5.06.2013

Annual Easter Party.

Sorry it took so long to get this up! I tried a couple of times while I had some free time at work but the pictures weren't loading right! It's rather way beyond Easter but....

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, me and my family have an annual Easter party/egg hunt. It's really fun for the kiddos and a nice way to reconnect with the family.

We all have so much going on and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. My family is constantly growing and changing and small gatherings like this help us stay tuned in to each other.

Anyways, here our some pictures of the decor and stuff. Fortunately, I was having too much fun to take pictures of us all playing, eating, and talking!

The "Happy Easter" banner

Mini Cupcakes with the Bunny Picks
The kids table - bubbles, coloring books w/basket, and those blowie things.

Center piece - Great idea from Pinterest





No comments: