3.22.2012

Easily Startled...

I know that one day P will be my cause of death. Let me explain. I am the type of person that when I am hard at work, I am in full concentration mood. I literally zone out. Sometimes I don't even hear people speaking directly to me. I've even gotten really pissed off when people have abruptly interrupted me during this zone out time.

So since I am so zoned out P takes advantage of every opportunity to scare the living crap out of me. Mind you I already get easily startled. This is due to years of standing behind walls to scare my siblings and me walking around corners and having them scare me. So yes I am traumatized.

So I sit at the computer desk, which has my back facing P, and I'm zoned out = a perfect scare opportunity. P is such a sneaky little devil. And he always manages to sneak up behind and whispers or blows in my ears or taps me ever so lightly, thus scaring the crap out of me.

One day he will give me a heart attack. My death certificate will read "scared s**t-less" Thanks honey.

No comments: