Seriously, this is the easiest and fastest dish I’ve ever made. This dish quickly became a favorite amongst my family. And it s perfect when you don’t have enough time or energy to stand over the stove for a long period of time.
1 pound of ground beef
1 can of black beans
1 jar of salsa --- I prefer the chucky salsa
Shredded Mexican Cheese --- However much you want.
1 pack of taco seasoning or you can mix in your own seasoning.
Large flour tortillas ---Burrito size. Get however many you need.
1. Cook the meat well, drain.
2. Turn the heat to medium, add the taco seasoning to the meat.
3. Add the beans (no need to drain)
4. Add the salsa.
4. Cook for another 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
It will be a little soupy, but that’s fine….I said a little…if it’s too soupy, continue to cook until it’s not so soupy.
5. Turn off the heat, and sprinkle (or dump) shredded cheese on top of meat mixture, until nice and cheesy aka melted.
6. Add the meat mixture to the flour tortilla and roll like a burrito.
And of course you add all sorts of toppings…sour cream, lettuce, onions, peppers (onions & peppers are already in the chunky salsa, which is why I get it.) You can even add corn to the meat mixture while it’s cooking. Totally up to you.