10.26.2011

Stupid Dreams

So I was so concerned about the staff meeting that I kept waking up every couple of hours...So I wake up at 6:45am and I have be out the door by 7am. Great, 15 minutes to get ready.

Talk about a way to start the morning. I had every intention of having an early start but restless mind made a very sleepy me.

To tell you the truth I think part of the reason I find myself having a restless sleep is because Mr. P is not sleeping next to me. No we have not broken up, however he has been falling asleep on the couch...he's been really tired too.

I know it sounds cheesy. And I know at first I was really excited because I would have the bed to myself, but I constanly wake up in the middle of the night. And when he isn't so tired that he actually makes it to bed, I sleep just fine...

Does that happen to anyone else, do you get use to the person sleeping next to you...so much that you can't sleep when they are not there?

Or who knows, maybe its a ghost waking me up!

No comments: