10.27.2011

Never again...

will I ever think its ok to drink...a lot on a weekday. I tried everything in my power to not be hungover.
#1 I now realize that I can't recover from being drunk as quickly as when I was younger. However, I still thought that I could handle it. I wake up this morning praying for more sleep, walking sideways to the bathroom. Everytime I close my eyes, my head spins.

I try to convince myself that I will be better after a shower. I almost fell about 6 times during that 15 minutes.

I know I need aspirin fast, but I can't find them anywhere. All I could find were a bunch of sleeping pills. Honestly I gave up looking for them quickly, my head hurt too badly to keep searching. I figured someone at work has to have at least one.

No one did, but my coworker/partner in crime was nice enough to buy me some. Which really helped, even though I spent a majority of the morning feeling like crap. By the afternoon I felt zombie like.

Needless to say I will NEVER EVER AGAIN drink like that on a weekday except Friday. Guess I can add that to my Murtaugh List -- "I'm too old for this stuff."

Explained by the show "How I Met Your Mother"...sorry I don't have a clip.

No comments: