1.19.2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!!


My Little Pony Birthday Cake! I don't get either, but I like pink and cake!


So few of you may know my I just celebrated my birthday. Go Caps! I'm a dork, I know. This year I wasn't too excited cause turns out that I wasn't going to be able to celebrate it the way I wanted to, so basically I was content with just something something not so...extravagant. I was planning a hike in one of our many parks or even visiting some of my favorite museums. After talking to my sister, I realized my plans were not gonna happen. She had an entire weekend celebration planned out for me and I just accepted any thing coming my way.

Friday goes as planned. I had planned a girl's movie night, fun! We watched the award winning Black Swan. It was really, really good, cept that I'm still kinda sorta trying to wrap my head around the end...."I don't get it." But it's an interesting must watch.

So Saturday rolls around and I am expecting to have a family lunch followed by a clubbing night.
Around 4pm I realize my sister hasn't called me or text me...hmmmm. She finally responds to me at 5ish and says she is just now waking up. So that plan is out the door and later I find out that the clubbing part is too! I didn't anything I wanted or could have done because I had planned other people's plans. I did however get to enjoy a relaxing night end with Mr. P.


My baby cousin trying to get as much cake as humanly possible.
Sunday I was suppose to take an hour drive to my aunt's house to relax and end the weekend in a peaceful way by eating cake! Yet another change of plans, home made dinner at home. Which was totally fine with me, as long as there was cake! The funny part was that I thought it was gonna be dinner for 8 adults and 2 kids, turned out to be a 12 adults and 8 kids. My mother and my aunt surprised me by coming over. Mind you I don't get to see them very much. Soon enough it was loud, messy and hot, but I wouldn't have it any other way. That sounds kinda nasty.

Overall I had a fantastic birthday, thanks ever so much to my sister and family. Muah!




I got not 1, not 2 but 3 purses for my birthday!

No comments: