5.21.2013

"Hell" Week.

Every year for the past few years, once a week in April, I experience my "hell" week. When I say "hell" I joke of course...sorta!

It all starts on the 21st - my darling sister's birthday. Then comes the 23rd - my ever so precious niece's birthday. And lastly on the 25th - my cutie pie of a niece's birthday. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you did count three! Three birthdays...in one week!

In all seriousness, I'm happy that I get to partake of the madness of celebrating all these birthdays in one week. But it can become chaotic and not to mention exhausting. After everything is said and done all you want is a beer...a few beers.

Here are some pictures of the week. And happy birthday to my little ladies!

My little sister, who of course is not so little anymore. I was told that when you were a baby I guarded you like a hawk would guard its prey. As we and our relationship developed, the bond broke. I thought for so long that I would never truly get to know you. But time changed us again. And we had no choice but to grow together. And now I couldn't imagine my life without you. You are the energy, the sound, and the balls of my life! I am so proud of how far you come! And love how you are who you want to be without a care of anyone else's concern. I love you!


My Bey. I could on and on about why you are so important and precious to me, but there wouldn't be enough time in this world. You and you only taught me what love is. It is eternal and instant. It does not judge, it only cares and cherishes. My life would not be complete without you. And when I see you, I still see that baby with pretty curls and the smile that brighten up my world. I love you more than life itself.

Bey with her Birthday Sprinkles Cupcakes!!! Yummy!

Brit-Brat! My little doll! I never expected you. You have added so much joy and tears to all our lives. You are one of the sweetest, kindest and smartest kid I know. And sometimes you surprised me with things you say and make look at you in awe - you are truly wise beyond your little years.




No comments: