3.12.2013

First Outfit Post.

So this is my first official outfit post.

Now now, I will be the first to admit that my sense of style is well...ever so evolving. Basically I'm still trying to figure it out. I've never really fitted into one type of style: preppy, classy, labeled, rockstar...

When I was young I wore what my mother gave me. And usually what my mother gave me was what she could afford, which wasn't always much. Then once I had my own money, I really couldn't figure out what clothes looked best on me.

So as I said I'm still trying to figure it out.

Plus I think this would be a nice way of documenting my change, not only style, but also my weight-loss.

Oh did I mention that I've lost some lbs...oh I didn't. Well long story short...this is the year of me. And me includes health. And if making sure I'm healthy results in some weight-loss well that's a plus.











Top: Gift from my sister and niece  Bottom: Forever 21  Shoes: Rainbow
Bracelets: Heart - Forever 21 Pearl - Well I brought that so long ago, I don't remember.

No comments: