3.23.2013

Chicken Wreath.

I first had this tasty, fatty, and oh so yummy dish a few years back. My best friend made it for dinner once and I instantly felled in love with it!

When I tell you this is good, its better than good. Its God little gift to my tummy!

So I finally decided that I should try my hand at duplicating the recipe. I was able to find a basic and simple recipe online and ta-da!

I bring you the chicken wreath!

What I love about this recipe is that you can add pretty much add whichever vegetable you like or if you don't like veggies you can omit that.

I didn't add the water chestnuts, added extra cheese and I brought some store made rotisserie chicken (I was in a bit of a hurry, but it worked just as well). Pair up the done and freshly baked wreath with some sour cream and you have yummy, creamy, delicious cheesy goodness.

Everyone I know who has tried this, has fallen in love with it as much as I have. Even my niece who absolutely hates veggies, loves this dish. I'm sure this will be the next hit at the dinner table!



No comments: