8.31.2010

My Search for Dessert

It all started when the ever ending craving for sweets (no I'm not pregnant, just a girl!) or maybe some commercialized subliminal messaging had some help in that. Anyway I suddenly had the urge for tiramisu, mind you I've only had this dessert once in my whole life, didn't really like it that much the first time around but for some odd reason I really wanted tiramisu. So me and Mr. P headed to the local Giant in search of my stomach's desire. Any time I head into any grocery store I wanna buy more that what I'm going in there for, damn you oh so delicious food!!!! But I headed straight to the bakery section, like a good girl. Lol! Of course I would be tempted by the oh so many goodies on display....


I mean really this one had a little bit of everything, come on! Plus it was only $3.99. Still I wiped off the drool from my mouth and continued on. Then I came into these little precious....


The pretty colors called my name, "Maria you know you want us" I could just taste the yummy yellow cake and chocolate and the frosted, but no! And if that wasn't enough of tantalizing enough....

these cookies caught my attention, with the shapes and all. How could I say no to a cookie, why would anyone said no to a cookie. It's never hurt anyone. But then I remembered what I really was looking for, so I continue for this endless quest of tiramisu. Finally at the end of store in the freezer section....after almost crying cause I had to say no to all those goodies, I found my....

TIRAMISU!!!!

So I checked out at the express lane with...other things. At home, only to see that I had to let the thing defrost for 3 hours!!!! If you could only see my face. So I waited and waited and finally I got a piece of the oh...so...not so good tiramisu. :( All that for me to be sadden with the taste of straight coffee powder. On the bright side Mr. P now likes coffee.


No comments: